About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, AP, India
I used to be a bit of a drifter, still am partly, but life is getting more and more organized recently due to a special someone. I love playing and watching cricket, I have recently realised that I have a very big interest in wildlife and birding. I work for a blue chip company. I am well and truly blessed! No complaints there :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

A treasure trove behind KPHB . . .

This one is from the archives. A couple of months back Navin and I decided to go birding to Lotus Pond on a rainy Saturday morning. Luckily Navin was at the wheel and he decided to drive along a road behind KPHB where we have never gone before. This proved to be an excellent choice as we ended up getting some great shots of Black-Shouldered Kite, Chestnut-shouldered Petronias, and some Baya Weavers.

The best ones from that shoot are below:



This is the location where the pictures were shot:

View Larger Map

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I never expected KPHB to have such wonderful birds. Awesome pics Ajith. By the way whats the config of ur camera? Superb shots!

    ReplyDelete