About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, AP, India
I used to be a bit of a drifter, still am partly, but life is getting more and more organized recently due to a special someone. I love playing and watching cricket, I have recently realised that I have a very big interest in wildlife and birding. I work for a blue chip company. I am well and truly blessed! No complaints there :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

The 300 is here!!

Folks,

I am happy to announce that I finally have in my possession **the** piece of hardware that could possibly take me to the next level. Beginning last week I became a proud owner of the Canon 300 mm f2.8 with a 2x TC added to the set up :)

The legendary lens has come out with flying colors (pun intended) in my first run with it @ Lotus Pond last Saturday (sorry Navin, could not resist it!)

Here are the pics:



Cheers!
Ajith

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these look great!
    Congratulations on the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Pics Ajith :)

    Your fascination for sparrows is great :P

    ReplyDelete