About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, AP, India
I used to be a bit of a drifter, still am partly, but life is getting more and more organized recently due to a special someone. I love playing and watching cricket, I have recently realised that I have a very big interest in wildlife and birding. I work for a blue chip company. I am well and truly blessed! No complaints there :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trans-orb-lucent!

Colours are a photographer’s delight. He plays with them, tries to enhance or desaturate them but can never ignore them. They have a special charm, a charm that most cannot fail to notice… and if you have a translucent orb streaked with solid colours in and out…ah, you can have a ball (pun very much intended ) of a time unearthing their layer after layer of opacity. The following pictures are of a Google award I was lucky to win, hope you enjoy the bold colours as much as I did…



All I used is the glass orb and a table lamp… pretty amateurish a setup but the colours shone through! Let me know if you have any suggestions...

1 comment:

  1. Love Every photo of this album, superb abstracts and super contrast.

    ReplyDelete