About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, AP, India
I used to be a bit of a drifter, still am partly, but life is getting more and more organized recently due to a special someone. I love playing and watching cricket, I have recently realised that I have a very big interest in wildlife and birding. I work for a blue chip company. I am well and truly blessed! No complaints there :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Its Diwali!

Diwali in India, some say, is the best time of the year! Though I have an aversion to all kind of loud noises (memories of wearing helmets during my young age to escape the noise abound), I also end up loving the amazing variety of light-related fire works on offer. This was my first experiment at capturing some of the action from my house terrace in Chennai when I visited for Diwali in 2009. Check them out below . . .



Have a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment